Welcome to YouthBridge.org, the web site of YouthBridge Community Foundation. This web site is operated by the board and staff of YouthBridge Community Foundation and is designed to provide information about our mission and history. When you use YouthBridge.org you agree to the terms and conditions listed below, which may be updated by us from time to time.
YouthBridge.org may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web resources. Because YouthBridge.org has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that YouthBridge.org and YouthBridge Community Foundation are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that YouthBridge.org and YouthBridge Community Foundation shall not be responsible, liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You may not (1) modify YouthBridge.org, (2) publish, display, disclose, rent, lease, modify, loan, distribute or create derivative works based on YouthBridge.org or its documentation or any part thereof without the express written permission of YouthBridge.org, (3) remove, obliterate, or cancel from view any copyright, trademark, confidentiality or other proprietary notice, mark or legend appearing on YouthBridge.org, (4) reverse engineer, decompile, translate, adapt or dissemble YouthBridge.org, nor shall you attempt to create the source code from the object code for YouthBridge.org without the express written permission of YouthBridge Community Foundation or (5) assign the license for service.
All interactive communications email, chat, discussion boards, etc.) even though intended for a private audience, are subject to public access. Although we reserve the right to remove without notice any bulletin board posting for any reason, we have no obligation to delete content that you may find objectionable or offensive.
Information and opinions expressed in bulletin boards or other forums are not necessarily those of YouthBridge.org or YouthBridge Community Foundation. Users alone are responsible for the contents of the messages they communicate when using our services as well as the consequence of any such messages.
However, you agree not to use YouthBridge.org to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to YouthBridge.org or YouthBridge Community Foundation.
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available content that violates laws or regulations designed to protect minors.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, YouthBridge.org webmaster, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through YouthBridge.org. • Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload, post email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
- Intentionally upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware on telecommunications equipment.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to scroll faster than other user of YouthBridge.org are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- Interfere with, disrupt YouthBridge.org servers or networks connected to YouthBridge.org or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to YouthBridge.org.
- Stalk or otherwise harass another.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
YouthBridge.org and YouthBridge Community Foundation does not condone copyright infringement and will not tolerate such infringement by its users. Accordingly, YouthBridge Community Foundation may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing on the intellectual property rights of others.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish broadcast or circulate the information received through YouthBridge.org to anyone, including but not limited to, others in the same company or organization, without the express prior written consent of YouthBridge Community Foundation.
We may modify or discontinue services or your account with us, with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to terminate your account if we learn that you have provided us with false or misleading registration information, interfered with other users or the administration of YouthBridge.org’s services or violated these Terms of Service. You understand and agree that YouthBridge Community Foundation’s services are provided “as is.” YouthBridge.org assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF YOUTHBRIDGE.ORG’S SERVICES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF YOUTHBRIDGE.ORG’S SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATE.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ON OUR SITE, YOUTHBRIDGE.COMMUNITY FOUNDATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AND IT MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF YOUTHBRIDGE.ORG’S SERVICES, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH YOUTHBRIDGE.ORG’S SERVICES OR THAT YOUTHBRIDGE.ORG’S SERVICES WILL MEET ANY USER’S REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE.
YOUTHBRIDGE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE YOUTHBRIDGE.ORG’S SERVICES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO THROUGH YOUTHBRIDGE.ORG’S SERVICES, RESULTING FROM LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF A USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF YOUTHBRIDGE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless YouthBridge.org, YouthBridge Community Foundation, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, and/or costs (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of our services, your violation of the Terms of Service or infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The Terms of Service will inure to the benefit of YouthBridge.org and YouthBridge Community Foundation’s successors, assigns and licensees. These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Missouri. Any action brought to enforce this agreement or matters related to the site shall be brought in either the state or federal courts of Missouri. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder to the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by the authorized representative of YouthBridge.org and YouthBridge Community Foundation. Please report any violations of Terms of Service to YouthBridge Community Foundation at 314-985-6778.