YEP (Youth Engaged in Philanthropy) is a program led by high school students striving to make a substantial impact on the Greater St. Louis area by evaluating and providing grants to youth-focused, nonprofit organizations that share our vision.
YEP will fund programs or projects in the following areas:
- Pre-K through 12th grade education
- After school mentoring or tutoring services in low income communities
- Social services for children and families in crisis
Size of Grants
YEP has a total of $10,000 to give away. We hope to fund multiple organizations with this money.
- Applicant organizations must provide services in St. Louis, St. Louis County, or St. Claire County (IL).
- Applicant must be an IRC section 501(c)(3) organization. YEP does not provide grants to schools or places of worship.
- March 31, 2017 – Applications are released
- April 30, 2017 – Applications are closed
- May 2017 – Awards are announced
- Applicants may be subject to an interview between March 31 and May 7, 2017
For questions contact Barbara Carswell at email@example.com or 314-720-4406.