Child Abuse and Neglect Facility Improvement and Infrastructure Grant
YouthBridge Community Foundation is partnering with the Children’s Trust Fund of Missouri to support nonprofits addressing child abuse and neglect for facilities improvement or infrastructure building.
The recommended request is $25,000 – $50,000.
Projects can be completed within Fiscal Year 2024 (July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024). Preference will be given to projects that are new as of October 12, 2023.
Applications will be available October 12, 2023 through November 17, 2023.
Funding is for one-time expenses and must be spent by May 15, 2024.
The grant will fund the following:
- Equipment and Furnishings
- Equipment, appliances, furnishings and other equipment necessary for providing services
- Information and Technology
- Software – software necessary for providing services and supporting operational needs, including financial or accounting programs
- Hardware – includes tablets, laptops, printers, cameras, security systems and other program-related technology needs
- Database development – cost of database development
- Strategic Planning
- Consultant Costs
To be eligible for this opportunity, applying organizations must:
- Have a primary purpose of preventing, identifying or treating child abuse and neglect.
- If an organization has a mission larger than preventing, identifying or treating child abuse and neglect, then funding is eligible only for facilities or infrastructure projects that specifically support programs that prevent, identify, or treat child abuse and neglect (project costs must be prorated accordingly).
- Be incorporated as an IRC 501(c)(3) public charity.
- Be located in or provide a significant portion of services in St. Louis City, St. Louis County or St. Charles County.