To honor our mission of partnering with donors around sustainability of nonprofits, YouthBridge provides grants to child or youth serving organizations that are regularly supported by our fundholders.
YouthBridge Community Foundation will award two $75,000 grants paid equally over a three-year period to child or youth serving nonprofit organizations that have received ongoing support from our fundholders. While the grants provide unrestricted support, it is expected that the grantees invest a substantial part of their awards in the capacity of their organizations.
Organizations are eligible to apply for Heritage Grants once they receive an invitation from YouthBridge. In addition, they must meet the following criteria:
- Are incorporated as an IRC 501(c)(3) public charity.
- Have a mission that is primarily focused on children or youth.
- Are located in and primarily serve the St. Louis metropolitan area.
- Have been in operation for at least two years, including branches or franchises of national organizations.
- Have staff leadership that has been in place for a minimum of one year or can demonstrate effectiveness in organizational leadership.
- Have staff and Board leadership that are eager to invest and participate in the TCC Group’s Core Capacity Assessment Tool (CCAT) in years one and three of grant. YouthBridge expects that the grantees will follow recommendations and invest a significant part of the grant funds to address capacity issues.
- YouthBridge will give preferred consideration to those eligible organizations with an annual budget of less than $10 million.
Award amount is $75,000 for each grantee.
- Sherwood Forest Camp
- Annie’s Hope
- St. Louis Area Diaper Bank
- Hawthorn Leadership School for Girls
- Ready Readers
- City Academy
- St. Louis Crisis Nursery
- One Heart Family Ministries
- The Child Center
- Our Lady’s Inn