Missouri’s Child Advocacy Day (Online)
Child Advocacy Day is an annual event where advocates meet in Jefferson City to fight for legislative action on policies that support and uplift Missouri children and families. This year, we will meet online to show Missourians that even though times are uncertain now, we can still come #Together4MOKids.
We believe all Missouri children deserve:
- Safety and security in their homes and in our communities.
- High quality early care and education opportunities.
- Affordable and accessible health and mental services.
- Exceptional K-12 education that prepares them for their future.
- Support to become healthy and successful adults.
Activities at Child Advocacy Day include:
- Virtual engagement with legislators
- Workshops on current issues affecting children and families
- Rally online with hundreds of advocates
- Awards for Champions for Children