William S. Anheuser Charitable Fund
The William S. Anheuser Charitable Fund, a Donor-Advised Fund of YouthBridge Community Foundation, follows the guiding principle to Enrich, Enlighten, Encourage and Educate a few to Enable them to Pay It Forward.
Upon recommendation of the Fund Advisors, YouthBridge provides grants in the following areas:
Children, Youth and Their Families; Women
In the United States we focus on organizations, projects, or programs that:
- Empower the working poor and single working mothers
- Ensure basic needs for the poor
- Support Native Americans
- Provide education or job training
Outside of the United States we focus on organizations, projects, or programs that:
- Empower the disadvantaged economically
- Ensure basic needs for those living in extreme poverty
- Fight human rights abuses
We fund organizations, projects, or programs supporting animals that provide comfort to people.
The Fund grants primarily to organizations based in Missouri or Arizona. To continue Mr. Anheuser’s tradition of mostly giving to smaller, nimble organizations, the Fund prefers to support small and mid-size organizations.