YEP STL! is a group of teenagers in the St. Louis area, with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We are passionate about helping St. Louis children and youth. We do this by reviewing applications for grant money and evaluating where we think the money will be best spent.
YEP STL! (Youth Engaged in Philanthropy) is a program led by high school students striving to make a substantial impact on the Greater St. Louis area by evaluating and providing grants to youth-focused, nonprofit organizations that share our vision.
In 2020, YEP STL! provided grants for programs or projects serving children or youth in the following areas:
- Basic Needs
- Food, sanitary supplies and clothing
- Eviction or housing instability
- Bridging technology gap
- High quality tutoring, virtual or in person
- Mental Health
- Organizations working with victims of child abuse
- Applicant must provide programs for children or youth in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County or St. Clair County
- Applicant must an IRC Section 501c3 organization
- We encourage organizations that do not restrict who they serve based on immigration status
First Bank is the presenting sponsor for the YEP STL program and provides the funding.
“First Bank is committed to helping young people succeed in life, and we believe the YEP STL program will offer students a unique opportunity to learn skills that they can utilize for the rest of their lives.”
~ Shelley Seifert