YouthBridge proud to sponsor 2021 Family Business Awards
Eleven family-owned companies were honored on October 19th, 2021 at the sixth annual Family Business Awards. Family businesses have always been essential to the success of St. Louis. This year’s honorees employ more than 2,200 people and contributed more than $1.14 billion in 2020 revenue to our region.
More than 150 guests attended the dinner held in downtown St. Louis and our CEO Barbara Carswell, along with other sponsors, proudly presented the awards to honorees.
2021 Family Business Award Winners:
- Andy’s Seasonings, 2nd generation
- Butler’s Pantry, 2nd generation
- Eckerts, 8 generations involved
- Fabick Cat, 4th generations
- Koch Development, 3rd generation
- Laurie’s Shoes, 3rd and 4th generation
- Officer Funeral Home, 3rd and 4th generation
- Ole Tyme Produce, 2nd generation
- Reed Rubber Products, 3rd generation
- Rottler Pest Solutions, 2nd generation
- Winco Window, 4th generation