Give the Joy of Giving with YouthBridge Giving Cards
- You buy the giving cards and give them to your clients, employees, friends or family. They choose the charity who benefits from the gift. It’s that easy!
- Charitable gift cards are a great way for you to engage with a client or employee at a very personal level. By giving them the power of choice, you make what’s important to them important to you (and build loyalty in the process).
- These gift cards are an excellent way of pursuing a double bottom line strategy – it’s good for business and good for the community.
- Compliance “approved” – These gift cards have been used by the wealth management division of one of the largest banks in the United States.
- Choose a holiday themed design or customize the gift cards with your company logo.
Do the gift cards have an expiration date?
Gift cards expire 12 months from the date issued and the expiration date is listed on the back of each card.
What happens to the proceeds of expired gift cards?
If a gift card expires, the unused gift amount will be swept into a fund held at YouthBridge. That money will be used to make grants to nonprofit organizations serving children and youth. All proceeds go to nonprofit organizations.
Does YouthBridge benefit from the gift cards?
YouthBridge does not benefit financially from the charitable gift card program; it is meant to benefit the community and we administer this program as a community service. There is a small fee to purchase the gift cards to help offset a portion of the administrative costs.
Gift card orders of 100 or less will normally be mailed to you within five business days of order. For orders over 100 cards or to create gift cards with your logo, please contact us at (314) 985-6778 for pricing and expected turnaround time.